Configurable motorized microscope inspection
- X, Y, Z, theta motorized motion
- X/Y stage travel up to 12"x12"
- TOP,BOTTOM,transmitted simultaneous illumination
- Brightfield, darkfield, Infrared, UV, DIC, Phase
Illumination techniques options
- LED brightfield/darkfield
- NIR LED or NIR halogen illuminators
- Transmitted coaxial VIS/IR
- Reflected coaxial VIS/NIR/UV/Darkfield
Programmable X/Y motion control
- Menu driven or joystick control
- 39nm step resolution X and Y
- Auto-step, manual step, pattern, wafer map
- User defined recipes for operators
- Joystick X/Y/theta, Z-motion via thumbwheel
- Mapped data by location, binning, category, operator
- Single/dual monitor viewing
- Direct to monitor high definition
- PC interfaced camera(s): resolutions to 32MP
CLEAN ROOM compatible materials and surfaces
- Macro, micro, microzoom, long working distance
- Motorized / manual microscope objectives
- Microzoom optics to 12:1 zoom ratio
Ergonomic user designed features
- Inker control available
- Optional motorized table height adjustment
Customizable to meet your requirements
- Semiconductor: die inspection, whole wafer, die frame
- Biomed: gel tray, gel-pak, whole slide
Built to last - only top quality components used
- High reliability in production use
- Ball leadscrew design for accuracy and durability
Proudly MADE in USA
Precision Motorized Microscope Inspection Systems:
Oem-Optical offers a wide range of motorized inspection systems for semiconductor and biomedical companies. The systems are fully configurable for many industries with precision 39nm resolution motion control. Stage motion for X, Y, Z, theta are via customizable computer control recipes and joystick.
We offer many illumination options: Visible/NIR transmitted and reflected (ideal for MEMS inspection), co-axial brightfield and darkfield topside and bottomside (wafer alignment inspection),UV, DIC phase contrast. Our lighting is comprised of our high output custom LED and halogen for visible, UV, NIR illumination.
Our motorized inspection systems are available with adjustable height table surfaces
with radiused front edges for operator comfort and efficiency. The motorized
motion is quiet and smooth, allowing operators to find the correct working
position to eliminate fatigue.
All systems are designed and built in the USA using only the finest materials and USA sourced components for a proven high reliability record.
We offer many optional systems and accessories to complete the package, from LED custom
lighting to microscope and optical systems for inspection, rework, and microassembly
tasks. We can also custom build stations to fit your needs.
Contact us with your