Techniquip PROLUX LED fiber optic illuminators
The PROLUX series of LED illuminators by Techniquip establishes a new standard in fiber optic illumination. The PROLUX output exceeds traditional halogen reflector style illuminators and eliminates the lamp replacement costs - none are needed. Providing maintenance-free operation, life expectancy of >25,000 hours and reduced power use by 50-80%, payback is in 1-3 years.The advanced thermal control system assures a very long service life with maximized light output. Constant light temperature (color) is ideal for photomicroscopy applications removing the need for constant white balance correction as light intensity level is adjusted.
Compare the PROLUX with the competition. Higher output, state of the art design, highest quality of materials and construction, and USA made.
We also offer a wide range of light fibers for the PROLUX as well as adapters to use the illuminator with your existing fiber optics for an easy upgrade to your system. Available in 3200, 4500, 5500K color temperatures with worldwide power operation (90-250vac 50/60Hz).
Shown with optional fiber optic ring.
Designed,built and tested in the USA
- High Output LED - 150 watt halogen equiv
- Save 50-80% on energy over halogen models
- Fully dimmable - No flicker
- Constant color - Ideal for microphotography
- Color temperatures: 3200, 4500, 5500 K
- Advanced Heat Pipe Cooling Technology
- Very Low noise and vibration
- Maintenance-free 25-50,000 hrs life
- Accepts virtually all light guides (use existing fiber guides)
- Rugged housing is stackable
- Optional tethered simple remote control with 8' cord
- Optional remote control via RS-232, RS-485, DMX
- Dimensions : 4.75”W x 9”L x 6”H
- Output aperature 1” (25.4mm) standard
- Universal power input (90 - 250vac 50/60 Hz)